The Linc standard Terms of Engagement contract makes reference to Consulting Rates under the Schedule of Costs clause and contains a permanent link to this page of the Linc Website. Unless specifically contracted differently within a Confirmation of Engagement or a specific arrangement in your Terms of Engagement, the following consulting rates will apply for billing purposes.
- Business Hours : 08h00 to 17h00 - R1,200 per hour, rounded up to 30 minutes
- After Hours & Saturdays - R1,300 per hour, rounded up to 30 minutes
- Sundays & Public Holidays : 08h00 to 17h00 - R1,400 per hour, rounded up to 30 minutes
Linc reserves the right to increase the abovementioned fees annually by an inflation appropriate percentage with one month’s prior written notice to The Client.
- Road travel expenses will be charged at the “Prescribed rate per kilometre” under the “Reimbursive travel allowance” section of the prevailing “SARS Guide for Employers in respect of Allowance” with reference to the Income Tax Act of South Africa, and will be based on the return distance from the Linc offices in Cape Town to The Client offices, should The Client offices be outside a 15km radius of the Linc offices.
- Subsistence allowances per night, per consultant, will be charged for out-of-town assignments, at the rate prescribed under the “Subsistence Allowance” secion of the prevailing “SARS Guide for Employers in respect of Allowance” with reference to the Income Tax Act of South Africa.